- Cabinet : stainless steel construction, braked wheels carriage, rain-proof casing.
- CHRONOS timing unit
- Interface for starting blocks sensors & loudspeakers
- 12 V, 12 Ah battery
- 3431.701 : OST4 transducer with interface and accessories for start pistol
- Starter headset with microphone
- 20 m cable reel for connection from cabinet to starting blocks
- 20 m cable reel for connection from cabinet to headset & start transducer
- Starter connection box (for headset & transducer)
- Start connection box for 1500 m races (when no starting blocks are required)
: OST4 start transducer (second transducer for backup signal)
Typical Wiring Configuration
As seen in the below drawing, the ASC2 system can handle up to 10 starting blocks, to be ordered as sets.
Sets include 6, 8 or 10 double winders (3448.609) and a dynamometer.
3346.703 : Track & field starting blocks set of 6
3346.701 : Track & field starting blocks set of 8
3346.702 : Track & field starting blocks set of 10
Built around a dedicated hardware, CHRONOS performs all the time-critical functions. The data is processed by an internal computer running under Windows CE®. An antiglare color LCD (backlit, 640 x 480 pixels, 65536 colours) provides enhanced contrast, even under direct sunlight conditions. The fast built-in printer provides live printouts.